- The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter also referred to as “you”) with Frinab Fristad Industri Aktiebolag (hereinafter referred to as “Frinab” or “we”), at www.nudcollection.com (hereinafter also referred to as the “website”).
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By ordering from our website, you accept these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on the website at the time you place your order.
- Only persons over eighteen years can place an order on this website.
- The Terms are only available in the English language.
Price and product assortment changes
- Frinab reserves the right to change prices. Prices at the time of placing an order are valid throughout the buying process.
- Before a purchase has been registered, Frinab has the right to change products’ stock availability on the website and remove items from the products range.
- Errors in the product information may occur on the website. Please also note that colours on computer screens are not always correct.
Price and payment
- Orders shall be paid before delivery. We offer different payment methods depending on the country you are shopping from. We also offer credit card through both Klarna and PayPal account when you proceed to check out on the website.
- In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
- The prices on the website are stated in EUR or USD depending on the place of delivery.
- For countries within the European Union the prices include the countries specific VAT rate.
- Unless otherwise stated, the prices do not include delivery costs or other fees, which will be added to the purchase price upon check out.
- When you order products that shall be delivered to a country within the European Union, taxes and duties are included in the price at check out.
- When you order products that shall be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as VAT.
- International orders are subject to and may incur taxes and duties as determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient. Occasionally this may be listed as an additional postage fee.
- We ship with UPS. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible. You will normally receive the order within 7 days from the day you place the order.
- Shipping cost is clearly stated when you place your order during checkout process.
- Frinab reserves the right to deliver different products ordered at the same time separately.
- Frinab is liable for loss and damage of the product occurred during the shipping. If any damage to the product is discovered at delivery you should notify us immediately.
- This section 5 constitutes Frinab’s return policy (the “Return policy”).
- Products that are in stock can always be returned provided that you cancel the order within 14 days after you received the product.
- Products that are not in stock can in some cases not be returned. This depends on whether the product is considered to be custom-made, which means that it is produced in accordance with your special requests and only produced when you place the order. Products that are custom- made cannot be returned. If you are uncertain if a product is eligible for return, please enquire either by phone or by email.
- If you wish to return a product, you must notify us either by phone or by email. Please also let us know if you want to receive a refund for the returned products or if you want to switch to another product.
- When you switch to another product, you will be charged for the shipping of the new product. If you cancel your order in accordance with the Return policy, you will pay for the shipment for returning the product. If the product is defect or if wrong product has been delivered we will reimburse you for the shipment cost.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging and in the same condition as it was delivered. Please make sure to include packing slip or invoice when returning a product.
- When returning a product you will be responsible for the risk of loss or damage during shipping.
- When a product has been returned in good condition, we will refund the amount paid for the product. The shipping cost for the first shipment of the product to the customer will not be refunded.
- Refund can be made into bank card, bank account or PayPal account.
- If the returned product does not comply with the conditions of our Return policy, it will remain your property, and you are responsible for arranging a pick-up of the product within 2 weeks after our notification of disapproval of return. If you wish, we can arrange shipment of the product at your expense with an external transportation company.
- For more information or questions about returns and/or refunds, please contact us by phone or email.
- Return products to following address:
Frinab Fristad Industri AB
Stora Vägen 80
513 33 Fristad
- Frinab guarantees all products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. If any defects in material or workmanship occur within the warranty period (“Warranty faults”), we will repair or replace the product free of charge.
- Damage due to wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered under our warranty.
- The warranty is limited to the original purchaser.
- If you want to make a complaint of a product that has failed due to Warranty faults, please contact us by phone or by email. You will then need to return the product to Frinab and pay for the shipping.
- If we confirm that the product has failed due to Warranty faults, we will repair the product or send you a replacement free of charge. We will also refund the shipping cost you have had for the failed product.
- When making a complaint you must include a delivery note or invoice for the original order.
- Frinab is responsible under the Consumer Purchases Act (1990:932) (Sw. Konsumentköplagen). This means that regardless of a warranty, a customer who also is a consumer has up to three years to make a complaint about a fault which was already there when you purchased the product. The difference between this and the warranty is that when the warranty period has expired the customer has to prove that the fault existed when the customer purchased the product.
The website’s content and structure, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software, belongs to Frinab. You may not download and/or reuse parts of the website’s content without prior written permission from Frinab.
- If we breach the Terms, we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and Frinab at the time you placed your order.
- Frinab is not liable for indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time you placed your order, for example loss of profits of loss of opportunity.
- Our total liability to you for any loss or damage arising because of our breach of the Terms shall be limited to the total price of your order.
- Nothing in the Terms is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- Frinab is responsible under the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204) (Sw. Personuppgiftslagen) and EU Directive 95/46/EC.
- Frinab takes responsibility for all the personal data such as your name and address that you are asked to fill in when ordering a product from the website.
- The personal data will only be used to fulfill our commitments to you and to improve our services.
- Only Frinab has access to the personal data. Personal data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the shipping of products, is only used to meet Frinab’s commitments to you.
- In accordance to the Swedish Data Protection Act you have the right to request information about the personal data that Frinab has registered about your person. If the information is erroneous, incomplete or irrelevant, you may ask to have your personal data corrected and/or removed. If this is the case please contact us by phone or email.
- You have the possibility to accept or decline cookies, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please note that in this case you will have to expect a limited page presentation and limited user guidance.
- Information collected by cookies will not be transferred to any third party.
- Frinab shall not be liable for any non-performance caused by circumstances beyond our control, which directly or indirectly prevents, obstructs or renders production, delivery or freight uneconomical until such obstacle has been removed (force majeure). Such circumstances shall be deemed to include difficulties to procure raw materials as well as other difficulties and disturbances, including but not limited to war, riot, labour conflicts, fire, flood, storm, accident, fuel or power shortages, transportation shortages, obstacles or interruptions regarding transportation at sea and breakdowns or interruptions of any kind as regards to our equipment or facilities, which are deemed necessary for the performance of our obligations.
- These Terms will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Sweden. Any disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at the Göteborg City Court, Sweden.
- In the event of a dispute Frinab complies with the decisions of the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN).
Frinab Fristad Industri Aktiebolag
Stora Vägen 80
513 33 Fristad
|Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration Office
|Company registration number: